Monday, June 9, 2008

The Beginning of June

One more week until Frontier Bound, doing overtime, ran 3 miles today in training for a half marathon, still up at 2 am because I slept during the day because I worked last night, loving life and feeling blessed, in search of a church where I can spiritually grow, wondering when am I going to get married, wondering if I even want to right now, just wanna give a 100% at whateva I do, will try not to do 4 nights in a row especially when the last night we're short staffed, I miss my girlfriends, moving to a new town equates to me needing to go out and mingle which leads to I'm too tired at times, everything takes 30-45min to get somewhere, gas is no joke. The END

1 comment:

RN2CNM said...

Wow!!! One week to Frontier Bound. Man...it just seems like yesterday that I got back and started my term, now only three weeks left before the second term starts. This program is going to go by fast!

Enjoy yourself at Bound. Get to know the people in your color group. They are groupings according to geographic location and those people can help keep you motivated in this program, you'll also do group assignments with them in some courses.

If you want to email me at
rn2cnm@yahoo.com I will give you my Frontier email and you can feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

Have you been on the forums yet? You can find out lots of good stuff there.

Good luck, it's going to be hot in Kentucky! Have fun!