Thursday, May 8, 2008

Acceptance Excitement Still There

The excitement of geting accepted to nurse-midwifery school still hasnt settled down. I'm just as excited as when I opened that email and just started thanking God and having a praise party. God has blessed me in so many ways especially in answering my educational requests. I am very blessed and grateful. Today in the mail I received a plump envelope in the mail with my name on it. Instantly I thought, my sister didnt tell me she was sending me anything. And I looked at the return address and saw it was from Frontier. I was all excited rushing to get into the house to open it like a christmas gift. I thought maybe it was some paperwork of some sort to fill out. But instantly scracthed that thought because it was so thick and I opened it...........there inside is a novel titled " Wide Neighborhoods: A Story of the Frontier Nursing Service". I am soooo happy. I love reading and receiving this book confirmed my decision in attending this school with such a rich rich history and an awesome reputation in the midwifery world. I already feel and sense the support that will be provided thru this program. So I just wanted to share and now I'm off to my bed to immerse myself in the mountains of eastern kentucky. Plus I am really happy that I have a fellow blogger ahead by a term and which we can share our thoughts and experiences with each other.

2 comments:

AtYourCervix said...

I'm so excited for you!! I have to finish filling my application for Frontier, and mail it in. I'd be looking at the (Dec 08) RN to MSN bridge program entrance, since I don't have my BSN.

SNM YEAH!!! said...

I'm sure you'll get in. Frontier is the best decision I made in pursuing midwifery. opefully thru my blog you'll get some heads up of the Frontier experience before you start. Much Love:)